Wednesday, 16 May 2007

FACE TO FACE

No more side view, here I am, ready to view the most Holy face to face. I can no longer be fake, I can no longer pull this mask on, I can no longer pretend to rely on you but do things by myself. If I continue to be the person I am, yes perhaps it will be good enough for others, but I know and You know thats not acceptable. I will not grow into the person you planned me to be, I have to be face to face with You, so that I dont get side tracked or loose my footing. Just like learning to ski, when I stay right behind the instructor and followed the carvings she made in the snow, how much easier was it than going alone? Yes i can ski alone but I wont improve my skills. So Lord I come as a broken soul, giving you my all, and letting You remould me in Your image. I want to follow the carvings you are making in this world. Stretch me, Open me, Reveal the Truth inside of me, so that others can see how brilliant you are. I can go no further on my own, for so long Ive tried and now looking back I can tell when I was closest to you. Lord let it be just the 2 of us like it was in Canada, when all I had in my life was You, I knew nobody and nowhere and yet I have never felt as safe. It was then that I stood face to face with you, and saw the Glory. Lord, come back and show me again.

.Glory.Love.Fear.Peace.Growth.Faith.Patience.Reality.

No comments: